Friday, January 16, 2015

Sunrises.


I love sunrises; they are a sign of a fresh start and an awesome expression of God’s beauty in the world. I am thankful that during this season of my life, I am able to see the sun rise on a regular basis on my way to work. I am reminded that today is a new day, I am alive and well, God is good, and that anything is possible! This is officially the new start to my blog. My goal is to share my thoughts, observations, experiences, and other random thoughts from my day to day.  

What is something that you get lost in? What reminds you of a new beginning?

.love.

Lamentations 3:22-24

“The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. ‘The LORD is my portion,’ says my soul, ‘therefore I will hope in him.’”

2 comments:

Ethan said...

My quiet trips to and from work. Whenever I drive to work by myself instead of carpool, I never have the radio on. Very seldom do I have something playing. Gives me a time to think and pray. Silence is something stolen in everyday rhythms of life. There seems to be always something "screaming" for our attention.

Dan Eberhard said...

I completely agree, it's a hard practice to get into but so valuable! Thanks for the reminder!